apologies...this is correct  www.paradisemassage.org

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 July 2003 16:38
To: Allday, Andrew
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org; 'seth redmond'
Subject: RE: (313) re: paris

Speaking of visiting Paris - a co-worker of mine is going to be going there
next month and I'd like to set him up with some good nights. He's more into
hip-hop/soul/r&b stuff (and the more commercial side of it) so if anyone
has any knowledge of good underground nights that would fit that bill could
you pass them along to me?
by the way - I did play him a tape of Derrick May DJing that I've got and
he totally dug it so he's not adverse to a proper house/techno night

MEK

                      "Allday, Andrew"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "'seth redmond'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                      kyb.com>                  313@hyperreal.org

                                               cc:

                      07/23/03 10:27 AM        Subject:  RE: (313) re: paris

  paradise massage if it's on... www.paradisemassage.com   (i think)