From:   Stuart Thomas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Thu 7/24/2003 1:35 PM
To:     313
Subject:        (313) NEW KRAFTWERK ALBUM...
Just heard the new kraftwerk album... very good. The new tracks they've done
are really nice, deep, minimal, laidback, very kraftwerk obviously though it
reminds me a little more of yellow magic orchestra in places (some very
oriental synth sounds if that makes sense). The tour de france rework isn't
very different from the original though to be fair, sounds like they've just
replayed it keeping the original structure.