I dont have the original email, but someone recently posted a link to a
Pepe Braddock mix online. (something like the deep house network or
something similar).

anyways...id like to find out the name of the track starting at 42:45 and
ending about 47.28

The vocal starts: "what we are is defined by technical
standards........dont push me because im close to the edge, im trying not
to lose my head" and the chorus goes "Random access memories"

the second song i'm interested in directly after this song.   starting at
47.28

"i can say there were times there laughing......."  the chorus sounds like
it says "good to be back" in a very filtered vocal.   this is all over a
driving beat.

If anyone could help, im really looking for these tracks

thanks

-Mike