yeah i agree. what an exciting tour it's been!

On Saturday, July 26, 2003, at 11:36  AM, Maarten Baute wrote:

Hi,

i can't believe jan ullrich fell in the TT stage today. :( i'm not so
fond of that
beady eyed texan who bears resemblance to this nations leader.

I wouldn´t take it that far. I think Lance is a super sportsman. He did
recover quite well from his problems in the first time-trail.

plus i like bianchi.

Yeah, me too, but I hope they will strenghten their team for the next
season. Ullrich might need some more assistance in the mountains next year.

Cheers,
Maarten