Yeah, my mum taped it. I got her to tape it knowing some of my friends
wouldn't come to my b'day party and, like, miss Derrick's interview (yep,
that's you, CV).
She called me on my mobile laughing as the female interviewer said, which is
your favourite machine, your car or your decks and, with her Australian
accent, he thought she said some other instrument that sounds like 'decks'
and nominated that! Ha!
It's good but, like my mother said (she's so on it), I don't know why they
asked about White Stripes and the Detroit rock scene. I mean, being a rock
station, regardless of new programming slants, Triple J still has to
validate doing an interview with an electronic artist by referencing rock.
If they don't post a transcript, I'll see what I can do.