Dan Curtin "Distort.Archive.Desire" (downlow)
I haven't bought a Dan Curtin record since his album on Sublime and this is
a real return to form. That frenetic, but funky as you like drum
programming, weird jazzy melodies, gorgeous warm basslines. It's just ace,
ace, ace.

KIM "Flores Monstrosi" (Tigersushi)
There's a handy Psychic TV track on the flip but it's the KIM track for me.
I'm guessing it's a Krautrock thing - I recognise the Ghormengast studio,
maybe Conny Plank's? - but it wouldn't be out of place on old Plastikman
b-side, stripped down to just a beat, a bassline and eerie reverb.

Krikor "Pas De Norm" (Karat)
Like Akufen but less frantic, and more of a natural groove to me. Anthony
Shakir's been playing it a lot and it was a highlight for me when I heard
him. Static-ey hi hats, stolen strings and a vocoded voice saying "bass".
What more do you want?

Plus I scored copies of Ultradyne's "E-Coli" and "...Is Evil" releases.
Wicked.