hmm, half of me wants to sign up for this, the other half says don't be
daft.

>Audio samples of UR pre-releases, Z-Records (for UR Assault DJ's only),
>SID's, WPA's etc... Large format and high quality video files of UR in
>action Unpublished photo archives UR-ON BBS UR-ON members only merchandise

>Limited guest passes for certain UR events and more...

so, does anyone know what 'z-records' are? or wpa's? or sid's? are they
records? would we have to pay extra to get them - $36 doesn't sound that
much if you include shipping etc to EU. its only the records I would be
interested in I suppose. can't see what use a video is?

anyone know anymore?

oh, and while we're at it, has anyone heard the 'aquanauts' thing yet?

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring