>starring: Derrick May, Francois K, Larry Levan, etc.
>Has anyone seen this film? I just found out about its existence. IMDB only

>lists a UK release date. Has this ever been seen in the US?

I thought it had been released in the us? I might be wrong...
Its an independant project, they showed it in London a while back.
I think it was 2 nights only. I'm sure they did the same in New York.

It's due for a screening in Manchester in Sept/Oct at the cornerhouse.
Can't wait!

But, get this - here's the scoop. Apparently, there's loads of old footage
on there. But when the dvd comes out, theres loads and loads of bits that
they couldn't put in the film, but are included as extras on the dvd.
Apparently there isn't much music box footage in the actual film, its all
on the dvd. I think the film concentrates on Paradise
Garage/Loft/Warehouse, and possibly Better Days.

woo-hoo! gonna be fun watching that in the cinema with that big sound
system..

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring