Kube72 sounds familiar - did he/she/they record for R&s sometime back?

Isn't that that topless DJ? ;)

Cheers,
Hans

                      "Langsman, Marc"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED] To: "'ian cheshire'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 313@hyperreal.org
                      .com>                    cc:
Subject: RE: (313) European 313ers
                      08/04/03 03:27 AM

Bizarre is Jan Driver not a trance DJ or something ? [or maybe Im talking
utter pap ?]

Peace,
marc