DJ Skooch - www.skooch.com
WBAR - 87.9 FM NYC
Friday, 8/01/03 - 5:30 - 8:00pm
www.wbar.org

The B-52s - Mesopotamia - WB
Projections - Inner City Sides - Guidance
Lisa Shaw - Always (Lovetronic Vocal) - Naked
Lenny Fontana - Spread Love - Estereo
Ron Trent - In the Spirit - Peacefrog
Antenna - Round About Midnight - Guidance
MAW - Tranz (Todd Terry Mix) - MAW
Slim Smooth - Operation Smooth - White
Lovetronic - You Are Love (Afrogenic Vocal) - Naked
Swag feat. Nasreen - Where I Belong - Swag
Atmosfear - Dancing in Outer Space (MAW Mix) - Disorient
Daft DJ - Last Night - En Seine
Smokin Beats - Disco Dancin (DJ Tonka Mix) - Legato
Free Energy - Teach Me To Fly - Guidance
Happy Days - A1 - Aquarius
The People Movers - C Lime Woman (Thursty Edit) - Stickman
Gene Farris - Here I Am Baby - Farris Wheel
DJ Sneak - You Can't Hide From Your Dub - Magnetic
DJ Nitro - Fork 001A - Fork
Omega Man - Reachin (Disco Mix) - Definitive
Missy Elliot - For My People (Basement Jaxx Edit) - Elektra
Les Macons de la Musique - No Time To Lose (Mazi Mix) - Afterhours
Prince - When Doves Collide - White
Disco Amendment - Give It Up - Soiree
Tampopo - Android (King Kong Mix) - Plays Cool
Depeche Mode - Strange Love - Sire
Joey Beltram - Energy Flash - R&S
Nick Holder - Feelin Sad - DNH
Glenn Underground - I Need GU - Cajual
Nick Holder - Feelin Sad (Rumba Beats) - DNH
The B-52s - Mesopotamia - WB
Paul Johnson - Submerged - Relief
Basement Jaxx - Belo Horizonti - Altantic Jaxx
Buffalo Bunch - Take it to the Streets - Crydamoure
Sex Club XXX -Big Dick Man - Fly
Glenn Underground - Jaz Love #2 - Guidance
Nick Holder - Eddie's Dance - DNH
Nick Holder - America Eats Its Young - DNH
Junior Vasquez - Get Your Hands Off My Man - Tribal
Octave One - Blackwater (E-Dancer Vocal) - BWP
UR - First Galactic Baptist Church - UR
Rolando - Knights of the Jaguar - UR
Rolando - Jaguar (Octave One Mix) - 430 West
Blaze - Lovelee Dae - Playground

MP3s are uploading right now to www.skooch.com on the Sounds page.
Will be available at:
http://www.skooch.com/sounds/Skooch-WBAR-8-1-03-1.mp3