> >13. tres demented            demented (or just crazy)
> >planet-e
>
> Just want to say that I'm glad I'm hearing the Tres Demented track all over
> the place at the moment (contrary to my expectations that it would be
> avoided as just too out-there) or are we all ...

yeah i agree, tho the main track for me on the ep is the Demented Drums
Version, the track with that big dropping synth noise and the warm
pads that come in after that....pure class. dan drops that
at the start of his mix...

the demented (or just crazy) mix hasn't really hit me yet as it's a
bit too shouty for me....for want of a better way of describing it.

robin...