They were making music long before the collapse of the Berlin wall, which
then coincided with the rise of techno in Germany, the advent of Tresor,
etc.
How do they feel the reunification of Germany impacted on their own music,
if at all?
Do they feel that the current economic/cultural schism in Germany is
mirrored in the artistic sphere?

Maybe their thoughts on changing technologies and music... If they could
invent a piece of technology, what would it be?

What would come out if they were trapped in an elevator with George Clinton?
;)