The sample's "uptown" from dirty mind (and I thought the Rakim was "I know you got soul" - possibly with bits of paid in full but I'm not sure); and that arcola record's outrageously good, isnt it?. Anyone seen their live PA thingy? I understand it's coming to Wang soon...

So did you pick up that Shake / Soundhack record as well? it'd probably be my other recommendation of the week.

I haven't offered a record recommmedation to 313 in some time, so that
probably carries little weight to my suggestion, but check out ARC 000 on
Arcola.

It is Warp records from Sheffield, yeah you know home of early home of
Aphex, Speedy J and Autechre etc, it is an offshoot of Warp that
concentrates on a more 4/4 approach.
This record features a track that has really nice germanic percussion over a Rakim sample. I don't dig the marriage that much but on the flip is a wicked slice of disco riddled pasty madness. It seems to hold a Prince sample in it
too.

Challenge to the geeks - what sample lives within?

Tired of 56k? Get a FREE BT Broadband connection http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband