Hi,

Trying to find out a bit of info about a club in Italy called Cosmic.

It was opened in I think '79/80, and I think it was maybe in Rimini.
There was also one before that, opened around '76 time, owned by some
millionaire playboy type dude.

did a little google search, but its all in foreign languages, and lets face
it, even my grasp of the english language is s**te, so I'm struggling.

anyone know anything? or any links?

ta.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring