does anyone know if the LP is the same tracks off his CD???

ryan

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Andres LP
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 14:02:47 +0100

The Andres LP on Mahogani is now on vinyl, and is in the shops............

ahh, and the season starts tomorrow. and I got a ticket.....

: )

np. D.Baldelli dj mix. who is twisting my head so badly that I just can't
tell you.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring