Did you know Prince was talking at one stage of working with S'Express? He
was quite a fan. I remember reading this years and years and years ago.
I really wanted to ask Mark Moore about that when he was out here, but I
don't think he did any press. Partying too hard, ha, ha!
I always think of Love Sexy as Prince's acid house era album - esp after the
reported 'E' experiment that led to the canning of The Black album. I never
understood why Prince fans disliked that album so much. I was a big fan of
Cat who did an album with Bomb The Bass, but it never came out. I really
loved that whole Love Sexy era.