v/a - Basic Laws vol. 1 on Neroli - 4 greats cuts from
Domu, Chateau Flight, Stephane Atias, and Nubian
Mindz...can't believe I slept on this one...why is
Neroli stuff so hard to find in the US? Archive as
well. wake up distributors!

that is a great record! I like the Stephane Atias track "Distant Planet".. hot. For future ref. Minto - Groove Distribution in Chicago is a distributor for Neroli (and Archive, for that matter) and lots of other Goya Music stuff here in the states. http://www.groovedis.com I liked the 2nd Neroli "Oscar's Shed" too. What was Basic Laws. vol. 2 like?

Black Joy - Paloma on Project (checked this out on
jt's recommendation and it is hot! dope smooth house
music with gorgeous rhodes and simple but nice
arrangement.

I think I heard a white of this and it was stunning! I am on the lookout for it. Unless there as another deep as hell Black Joy 12" that is a recently out?

peace,
Matt MacQueen