well this weekend was a good one out here in Portland, OR. we had rick
wilhite from 3 chairs out here...rick played for a smaller group of
people, like around 150 and man did he rock it....i really like to watch
rick play...as he just puts everything he has into it...once again a
solid performance for some of us out west......can't wait to hear the
minidisk recording should be a good one....seems like he and the 3
chairs are busy working on future releases for their 3 chairs label
right now......a good time was had by all....rick is a very down to
earth guy and our time was well spent shoe's shopping at NIKE,
Bullshitin  and watching football all saturday......rick thinks this
could be the Lions year (thanks to Joey Harrington)  and he likes the
Chicago Bears chances......but i think the Seahawks will go further than
both of them     ;-)

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com