On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:33:28 -0400, "Erin Berg (WPL)"
wrote:

> Hi all,
> This is probably a long shot, but...
> is there anyone on here who knows of the independent
> record stores in
> Edmonton, AB, Canada that sell techno/d&b/rap etc. ,
or
> of anyone you could
> put me in touch with someone who might know? I'm
trying
> to help my mom with
> an electronic music project for the kids in her school
> in the fall and it
> would help if I could tell them where to go to get
this
> stuff besides HMV!
>
> Thanks for any help you can offer.
> Berg

Erin:
Happened to play a show there two weeks ago; the two
indie stores that carry electronic in Edmonton that I
know of are:
--Listen Records & CDs 10649-124 Street tel (780)
732-1132  http://www.listenrecords.net
--Foosh (don't have the address--I'm in Halifax NS--but
I know they have a website, so google "foosh + records
+ edmonton" for the info)
hope this helps. take care. Andrew Duke

out now: Environmental Politics http://and-oar.org
Take Nothing For Granted http://acidfake.tk
Sprung http://bip-hop.com
http://warprecords.com/mart/music/release.php?
cat=BLEEP12&fc_type=CD
*Canadian electronica album of the year nominee*
More Destructive Than Organized http://staalplaat.com
Highest Common Denominator http://pieheadrecords.com
Physical and Mental Health http://dialrecords.com
74'02 (split with Hypo) http://tsunami-addiction.com
Waveforms: Halifax Electronic Music Compilation
http://techno.ca/cognition