well, I'm not gonna be very useful, by saying that there will be 2 deep/minimal techno events on sept 3 and sept 6...

- wednesday sept 3: SmartyPants (Traum) + Greg Shiff (Persona), both playing LIVE, at Hologram (it's at La Tazza, 108 chestnut st), brought to you by http://www.tbtmo.com

- saturday sept 6: Algorithm (Jeff Milligan), playing at PitchSpork (with local support by Pneuma, Sean O'Neal and DJ Kate), a new monthly party happening at Silk City (5th and SpringGarden), brought to you by the soon-to-be-born new minimal tek label out of philly (more on that later)

I'm afraid you won't find anything deep/minimal techno-ish during your dates, but you can check out a listing of weekly events at http://www.citypaper.net, and easily find deephouse events (soma is usually a good place to go)......... check out for stuffs happening at the 215 spot, it's a new bar with techno events sometimes;

cheers,

sylvain

http://www.dreamlabrecords.com/DreamLabzFM.htm
http://www.bastardjazz.com

Lester Kenyatta Spence wrote:

i sent an email a while back about philly but unfortunately deleted the
response.  i'm going to philly for labor day weekend (8.27-8.31) and am
looking for house/techno spots.  the deeper the better.  thanks!

lks