Good point, I suppose the article I mention got my attention because of the
innovative production techniques used in his records. I'm going to listen to
them all and try to imagine how he did them! Even Barry Manilow...

Cheers,

Andrew

Mmmmm - well, Tatu is a pretty high crime - I mean there's losing it and
then there's catapulting it toward the horizon. ;D

naw, I'm just kidding - most of Trevor's work has been squarely aimed
toward pop music - I mean let's look at it:
ABC
Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Boyzone
Grace Jones
Tom Jones
Barry Manilow
Paul McCartney
Pet Shop Boys
Rod Stewart
Tina Turner
Charlote Church
Ferry Corsten
LeAnn Rimes
Simple Minds
Yes
and a ton of Hollywood film scores like G.I. Jane, Coyote Ugly, and Days of
Thunder

so Tatu is not that surprising.
and he hasn't really lot the plot at all - but he's lined his wallet with
it!

MEK

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      nder.co.uk>                   To:       <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                                                    cc:
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      08/13/03 08:21 PM             Subject:  RE: (313) Cool
Trevor Horn quote...

> One word -

> Tatu

LOL! Mind you, the Tatu record SOUNDED really good, even though it's not my
cup of tea. You can admire the craft if not the art, surely?

Also, an interesting point here is 'do you write off a producer's entire
body of work if they lose it at a later date?' Our recent conversation on
Prince springs to mind.

Andrew