Here's the directions and info line.

Technoiraudio will be playing from 11 pm to 3 am with our
integrated live PA/DJ style set.  Come see us.

Field Day 2 infoline 216-491-2126

Field day is being held at:

WOOSTER,OHIO
BECKS FAMILY CAMPGROUND
8375 FRIENDSVILLE RD
330-264-9930

>>From Cleveland and all points north:
Take 71 South to route 83 exit 204
Turn left on route 83 and follow for approximately 6.8 miles Turn
left on Armstrong and follow to stop sign. At stop sign turn right
and then left into second drive

>>From Columbus and all points South:
Take 71 North to route 83 exit 204
Turn Right on route 83 and follow for approximately 6.8 miles Turn
left on Armstrong and follow to stop sign. At stop sign turn right
and then left into second drive

>>From Pittsburgh, Akron and all points East:
Take 76 West to 71 South
Take 71 South to route 83 exit 204
Turn left on route 83 and follow for approximately 6.8 miles Turn
left on Armstrong and follow to stop sign. At stop sign turn right
and then left into second drive

>>From Detroit and all points West
Take 80/90 Turnpike East to 71 South
Take 71 South to route 83 exit 204
Turn left on route 83 and follow for approximately 6.8 miles Turn
left on Armstrong and follow to stop sign. At stop sign turn right
and then left into second drive

Live PA/Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:06:55 +0000