Greetings,

I was wandering whether anybody on this list has a copy of the Dj bone -
Subject Detroit vol 1 cd promo which he did a while back. I know this wasnt
commercially released or anything, but i hear its even better then vol 2. Every
single set ive heard by Dj Bone is amazing and ive been looking for this for
ages.

If anyone has a copy they would like to sell me, or if i could send someone a
cd or minidisk to make me a copy, i would really appreciate it. Ive tried ebay
and gemm but to no avail. Surely someone on this list must have a copy.

peace

wassim

This mail sent through IMP: www-mail.usyd.edu.au