Anyone able to give a rundown of key Glass works?

Not a rundown, but here's something with usually falls through the cracks : Polyrock, his minimal rock project which sounded vaguely Talking Heads-ish (must have been very early 80s). I saw him in Ann Arbor about 8 years ago (performing the soundtrack for "The Beauty and the Beast") and got to talk with him briefly; when I asked him if he had considered re-releasing the project, he came quite animated and enthusiastic about it. It was slightly funny; he had a gathering of sycophants who (by their facial responses) had initially regarded my question as some kind of faux pas and were surprised when he wanted to talk about it.
Phillip seems to be about the music; his ears are open no matter the style.

                                                        jeff