Crazy stuff going on back in the D this week, what with the 90+ degree heat and
the biggest blackout in history making it hard to stay cool. Of course - we'll
be sure to turn the heat up and the lights low this Sunday night at our weekly
tribute to the music of Detroit. As always, Motor City mavens Baby Daddy (Rob
Goppold) and 12 Mile (Brian Stein) will mix it all from soulful to edgy and
back again.

Detroit is free, and starts at 9 every Sunday night at the Skylark,
3089 16st., San Francisco.

Thanks - The Woodward Posse

Free 20MB Web Site Hosting and Personalized E-mail Service!
Get It Now At Doteasy.com http://www.doteasy.com/et/