Regarding the website - it's nice but why now? The label has been around
for so long without one. Not that I don't like it - it's a nice site.

MEK

                      "Thomas D. Cox,

                      Jr."                     To:       <313@hyperreal.org>

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      h.com>                   Subject:  Re: (313) Peacefrog
website

                      08/17/03 11:32 AM

                      Please respond to

                      death

From: Tom Churchill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>At long last:
>
>http://www.peacefrog.com

i was wondering what was up with that alton miller. i got a promo
CD of it from my local shop the other day, and its really really
sweet. i hadnt heard anyone on here talk about it, but it was on
discogs and allmusic. whatever, ill be amped. and that moodymann
definitely isnt worth 16 pounds plus shipping to the US. thats
just ridiculous.

tom

andythepooh.com