doh! yeah i dont think i've heard any of that one, just the first...
will check it out then..

I would have to disagree respectively with my honourable friend JT on this one- I thought Muted Trax 2 was pretty fine stuff- played it several times out here in Glasgow and got the desired response- gets me going anyway.

cheers

Jason Brunton