What really pisses me off about this is that "Loft Six apparently had a
metal detector, but it wasn't being used on all patrons."!
http://canada.com/vancouver/story.asp?id=1E2A4E09-0835-4075-9548-D0B1B63A1F91
That mistake just cost the life of an innocent man and might be the end of
another man's career (dancer Steve Stanton).

And to think that Minneapolis just passed a bill making it legal to carry a
concealed weapon...
f*ckers

MEK

                      "ian cheshire"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Matthew Mangold"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>
                      nder.co.uk>                cc:

                                                 Subject:  RE: (313) [Industry
Death - John Popovich]
                      08/19/03 01:01 PM

My sincere condolences also go out to his family and friends.

It makes me angry! This is very tragic and very sad, its not what clubbing
is all about.