I support posting the site 100%.

You got your disclaimer now be a grownup.

I enjoyed the numerous pages of pictures but I did not like the text.

Get real. Why such a harsh post. There is no need for an apology. Here
except from you michael the one who cant handle the internet. Get a [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
parental control switch if you cant handle it.

Show me a black power page full of racism with pics of detroit and I will be
happy to look at the pics. Show me a page full of stories about people
killing puppies and pics of detroit and I will be more than happy to check
out the pics of detroit.  Use your own filter for once and donĀ¹t be such a
whining wimp