From: Quest Pond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 11:02 AM
To: m a t t [d]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) jeff mills at lost yesterday + free mix

Lost was pretty cool night no doubt, great atmosphere, better venue then
heaven, except for one thing.  I was dancing around then i saw Jeff on the
screen, went closer to the front and noticed he was actually wearing a
different shirt to the video. The music was in time with the video and fader
movements, so wtf was happening at the decks? Where they even on? Was that even
Jeff there? At that point i and others felt cheated and just left.

Now i knew nothing about this DVD thing, but as far as im concerned its just
cheating and being *^*&^* lazy. Why didn't they just put up a cardboard cut-out
and play a DAT tape?

Sorry but pre-recorded just doesn't cut it.

Quest

Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent
those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically stated. This
email
and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the
individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this
email in
error, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank You.