Yup , that was it.

MEK

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      et.sg>                   To:       "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>,
                                                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
<313@hyperreal.org>
                      08/26/03 04:22 AM        cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: RE: (313) Soma
records - subdivision?

HI all,

If my memory serves me right, the Soma sub-label should be called Fifth
Freedom or something like that.

Your techno friend in Singapore,

Collin