----- Original Message -----
From: "David Hampson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 1:10 PM
Subject: (313) re: Subject: Larry Heard Track ID

> I recognise this from the description and I'm sure its something I have -
my first thought was that it could possibly be a Black Lodge 7" which is >
based on a track on the Dumbo soundtrack (I think the title is "Pink
Elephants on Parade" but someone may correct me) - its in old recycled 7"
pop > sleeves stamped with a black bull shape...  but I'm starting to think
its something else now...

> You may still get the Black Lodge 7" from Piccadilly records - even if its
not the same track I think you will like this one!

> David

shale actually id'd it for me last night. Thanks though, and I'll give this
a listen. Here's the info:

mighty bop - i go crazy - yellow

http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/SilverStream/Pages/srvltRecMed?RecordedMediaID=89714

Seems to be widely available still.