> I was there when he did it at Sonar too. Personally I think although it's
> good that he's experimenting, it's still better to have the DJ there in
> front of you - the closer to the crowd the better. One of the good things
> about the previous Lost (@ The Chainstore) was seeing how much Jeff was
> into it & enjoying himself - obviously you don't get that same interaction
> with just the screen. The way they do it at Sonar is good though, with the
> DJs being filmed & shown live on all the big screens in the main room (the
> overhead view of Mills was particularly good : )

I remember a night (not that I was there) at The End (London) and The Fuse
(Brussels) where Robert Hood would play in the End and via a satelite
connection, that was broadcasted to the fuse. After Robert Hood, Derrick May
played in the fuse. In the same way that was broadcasted back to the end. So
people (both in the and and the fuse) could see 2 dj´s that night, one live
and one on screen.

Cheers,
Maarten