ok i recognise (and probably own) most of the records but my transpotting
powers are low at the moment so here's a couple of the tracks

Fix 'Flash' KMS at around 38 minutes (it starts just before)
Moxie003 Specimin talking heads thing at 40 mins

anyone else?....there's that mad james brown sampling thing on
there...could be soundhack/smithnhack/sound stream (that's before fix in
the mix)

robin...