I know its not techno but this handmade mix CD is well worth picking up - sort
of ambient and hip hop all in one and easily the best mix CD of the year I have
heard - WarpMart are selling it (though I got mine from Piccadilly) and
describe it as such:

Hand made CD-r package in plastic slipcase. Contains a lot of music.
Bewilderd Beat-Hedz is proud to present a 70-minute stream of consciousness
from BUDDY PEACE (regular Anticon, Mush & Lex support act) and 'ZILLA' (last
spotted appearing alongside DR RUBBERFUNK on Bomb HipHop's 'Revenge of the
B-Boy episode 2 ).

A lesson in open-minded story telling that shakes its feet free from the
shackles of stale & uninspiring genre specific mix cds & compilations, which
falls somewhere between John Peel hosting the best episode of Coldcut's 'Solid
Steel' you never heard and Clouddead's Odd Nosdam inviting you round to hear
the best records in his collection. German hip-hop, 70's psych , lazy
electronics, ancient preacher men and modern day songs of freedom all
re-edited, remixed & re-interpreted paired with tracks from 'ZILLA' and BUDDY
PEACE themselves.

An extremely limited promo only release on 'BEWILDERD BEAT-HEDZ', a label set
up by beast man 'ZILLA' to put out musical goodness in whatever shape or form,
by whatever means. Forthcoming releases include the forthcoming ' One foot in
the fire, One fist in the air' mix project from 'ZILLA' and 'both sides of the
brain' 12' a split ep from both the boys.

Zilla & Buddy Peace - A Friendly game of chess track
list.............................

Phaze 1 Dj Food - quadroplex part 1 (The eternal call version) Zilla - Daisy
Cutter ( half a demo re-edit)

Phraze 2 Rhymescheme : B Boy (Buddy Re-Edit) Jel : DIY Partisan (Center Remix)

Phaze 3 Massive T'e - HipHop & Rap F.A.B - F.A.B am Mikron Beck - Waitin' for a
train Brian Eno ? Innerstance Beatbox - Abuse of the spoken word Innerstance
Beatbox - i have a special camera

Phaze 4 Buddy's 'Safe Driver' Message Cookies & Beans Intro Tino : Elegant Dub
Sage Francis : Mermaids Are Seasluts (Frenchkiss Version) Aceyalone : Mic Check
(Acoustic Version) Edan : Drop Some Smooth Lyrics (Cyanide Version) Beck :
Cyanide Breath Mint (Bonus Beats) Buddy Bonus Loop / Zilla Gets His Prayer On

Phaze 5 Pixies - Where is my mind Mobb Deep - shook ones part 2 ('slash your
face in' remix) Cornelius - Typewritter lesson Board of Canada - Zeotrope
('music to travel on' retouch) Laurie Anderson -The Hollywood Stranger Laurie
Anderson - O Superman Jimi hendrix - into the sun Zilla - Broken Glass my
friend (Something about bursting into fire)

Phaze 6 Buddy's 'God Boy' Intro Shing02 : Beat Interlude Freestyle Fellowship :
Bomb Zombies Otherwise : Drunk (Instrumental) BLVD Mosse : Can't Escape...
Frankenstein : The Pain Abstract Art : All My Circuits

BTW Warp are also stocking some UR classics too!

David