On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:30:45 +0100, "Langsman, Marc"
wrote:

> Don't know if y'all have seen this but I actually
> followed an Ad banner as I
> was so intrigued..
>
> http://www.vervemusicgroup.com/artist.aspx?aid=4558
>
> I have the 1st verve remixed [lots of old jazz stuff
> like billie holiday
> remixed by contemporary artists] but this one looks
> immense - remixes
> include Metro Area [woop!], Felix Da HouseCat, Spinna,
> Mr Scruff and others
> :)

Felix Da Housecat's mix of the late great Nina Simone
on the compilation sounds like a horrible Euro track
pitched down. I sure hope the rest of the comp is more
dignified than that. Andrew Duke

out now: Environmental Politics http://and-oar.org
Take Nothing For Granted http://acidfake.tk
Sprung http://bip-hop.com
http://warprecords.com/mart/music/release.php?
cat=BLEEP12&fc_type=CD
*Canadian electronica album of the year nominee*
More Destructive Than Organized http://staalplaat.com
Highest Common Denominator http://pieheadrecords.com
Physical and Mental Health http://dialrecords.com
74'02 (split with Hypo) http://tsunami-addiction.com
Waveforms: Halifax Electronic Music Compilation
http://cognitionaudioworks.com