At 07:41 AM 8/29/2003, Matt Kane's Brain wrote:
At 10:39 AM 8/29/2003 +0000, you wrote:
Hello there,

I'm trying to find a good (US based) online record-store
which sells internationally and has MP3's of records.
The ones I usually check are Groovetech & Satellite. Does anyone know of any
better ones on a 'house-tip' ??

www.groovedis.com is pretty friendly and they have SOME realaudio samples.

ordering from them is not all that straightforward but they don't have an order minimum their straight techno selection is pretty thin, but they did special order something for me that they erroneously listed as in stock

Actually Matt, Groovedis *will* tack on a surcharge if you don't order at least 25$ - unless you're a VIP member, which is a yearly cost of (I forget) 20-25$ (but I think it includes a percentage off per order as well as doing away with the 25$ minimum).

                                                jeff