>Theo Parrish's 'Baby Steps'

did this come out first on elevate and then on Sound Signature?

going to keep my eyes open for more elevate stuff - this is really a nice
groove

MEK

                      Tom Churchill

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
313 <313@hyperreal.org>
                      rdings.com>              cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: (313) Elevate
Special Projects
                      08/29/03 03:14 PM

Yep, Elevate was one of Dan's labels, for housier material, distributed
through 7th City. That release is by Dan under his KB Project moniker...

The other releases on Elevate are also excellent - Theo Parrish's 'Baby
Steps' was repressed recently, and 'I Can't Take It' from Rick Wade's EP
was
recently licensed to Funky Chocolate...

Cheers,

Tom