Thomas Brinkmann does dj. He uses dual-tonearm decks and throws in records with
geometrical scratches that he uses to create rhythms.

Here's an interview with the good man:
http://www.urbansounds.com/us_current/thumbnail/brinkmann_1.html

If I can find the time in the coming weeks I'll try to type out the interview I
did with him around the time of the Soul Centre release.

John