Hello everyone..

I'm new to this list, and pretty new to detroit/minimalistic/etc. ...
anyway.. I've made the attempt to devote some of my musical works to the
minimal sound, but since I am fairly clueless, I would appreciate if someone
would give me feedback on one of my first and quite serious productions...
anyway, just follow the link )blackautt( below, and download the track
"Chasing..."... I apologize for the horid design of the site, and unless you
wan't your speakers blown out (like it happened for Alex Knoblauch) don't
pay any attention to my other project, which is hardcore. (The two projects
are sharing the same webspace until some time later)

Cheers
Lars
http://www.blackautt.dk
"If it doesn't make me dance, it ain't my revolution"
http://odelaggelse.skriget.dk/
"Zeppelin Bombing Run - Hard Industrial Metal"

---