sounds like the white stripes - 7 nation army

ed612313 wrote:

desperate for this
sorry for being a mega pain
words are
im going to fight them off
a seven nation army couldnt hold me back
they going to rip it off
taking ther time right behind my back
am i talking to myself or not because i cant forget
back and forth through my mind i have a cigarette (???)
?????????
someone told me it is a second hands herbert record???
it has a fat arse bass line (mega!) and a guitar riff
sounds a bit like an old rock track (rolling stones)
shake plays it a fair bit.
peace
ed
ps thanks in advance!