Weird, I was just watching this show on cable this weekend about the
rebuilding of Potzdammer Platz and was telling my wife that the club was
slated to be sold or shut down some time soon and then made a comment that
we should visit before it does.
Haven't the "authorities" been trying to close Tresor for some time now
because it sits on property that has seen a *huge* increase in value?
Seems like they finally got their excuse.

MEK

                      deep-z

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>            To:
313@hyperreal.org
                                               cc:

                      09/02/03 03:18 AM        Subject:  (313) Sad news: Club
Tresor is Shut
                      Please respond to

                      deep-z

Hello everyone...

..I hope that's only temporary ... but who knows... :/
anyway - read on...

deep-z,
http://deep.live.lv