T-funkshun Fri Sept 12th:
British Murder Boys Live
SURGEON & REGIS
+
SCOTT NOCTURNE
DAVID LAWTON

Well we have looked at the theatre in Masque many times and thought that a
live set would truly do it justice and finally we have the perfect offering.

He's back and bringing a friend. After his unstoppable set at T-funkshun,
that he loved so much, we are proud to announce that Surgeon is returning
and bringing Regis too for what promises to be one of the finest nights we
have had at Masque and that is saying something.

Regis, one of the best producers in techno of the last decade, brings his
sound (and verbal) to team up with his old cohort. Myself and David Lawton
will provide our own special blend of warm-up for the proceedings..

THIS IS AN ALLNIGHTER TOO. We have an after-party in a warehouse just around
the corner.

Tickets available for £9 at:
http://www.ticketline.co.uk/event_details.asp?CPFlag=0&EventId=22879&Initial
=T