I know it's been discussed and kicked earlier, but I've been living with the
Verve Remixed 2 for a week now.  Sure I'm aging, and I'm losing my filter
for pop-crossover stuff, and I have a few old Verve discs close to my heart,
but...

I have a growing respect for Gotan Project, who actually made a slinky song
slinkier, and I can't seem to get Herbert's take of "Brother (Where are
You)" out of my head.  I just hope vol. 3 doesn't run out of good ideas.  I
can easily imagine an Innerzone Orchestra remake on there somewhere.
--
im