I know there's quite a few of you on this list so I thought you might enjoy
this
In our local alt. newspaper is a complete history of the nightclub that
Prince filmed Purple Rain at - First Avenue nightclub

there is an online issue of it and ?uestlove (from the Roots) has a funny
moment describing when he played here and hung out before his show looking
for Purple Rain "moments" and sponging up the mood the the place. I hope he
didn't spend too much time in some areas - the place is creepy with the
lights on.

Let's hope they don't tear down this club - too many memories

you should all visit

http://www.citypages.com/databank/24/1187/article11480.asp

MEK