Well with a little collaboration we found it out to be Bustin' Loose by
Chuck Brown.

With the additional info that the neptunes don't sample. I looked up the
credits of the song "Hot in Herre" and it list Chuck Brown as one of the
writers. This is usually done when an original song is sampled and cleared
by the new artist.

What a minute now that I think of it. That (don't sample) can't be true. The
neptunes sample like a Mofo. For Bustah's "Gimmie some mo" they sampled The
movie Pyscho's Theme Song. (Not the shower scene song, but the main movie
theme). And if you give me awhile I can think of other samples they used on
other productions in addition to these two songs.

Just for info. I'm not blastin the Neptunes. I actually love their work. But
they do sample.

Ja'Maul Redmond

PERKINS & WILL

1100 South Tryon Street, Suite 300