<shameless plug> anyone from Holland on this list who also wouldn't mind
going mad on this kind of classic tracks once again, should definately
check out  Return up the Bass @ "Tivoli de Helling"(formerly de Vloer)
in Utrecht on saturday september 27th. Playing will be Eric Cycle (from
Quazar), P.A. (P.A. Presents), Plusminus and in the second room, little
old me will be playing tag with two friends, throwing house, electro,
techno, disco, new wave and what not into one big melting pot.
</shameless plug>

hope to see you there,

and yes, this mix really cool. It's been ages since I last heard vortex,
one minor mess up in the middle, but who cares! Can I have some of your
water mate?

Joost