I love some of Ken Ishii's early releases,minimal, funky and wierd, he is sort
of like a Japanese style Dan Bell type in my mind.

Unfortunately last time i saw him playing in Sydney expecting him to dig out
'garden in the palm' and 'Pneuma' style stuff,  he bludgeoned me to boredom
with 4/4 average house music instead.  Does he always do this?

Another legend disappoints...

Quest Pond