I figured I'd post the information here before I submitted it to ebay, because
if this could benefit 313-based music, that would be great, as well as taking
the hassle out of dealing with ebay.  Anyway, on with the wares:
I have for sale, both of which are in perfect condition,
a korg er-1 rhythm synthesizer
an electrix mofx effects processor

The drum machine includes the original manual, original power supply, original
box, etc.  It is in perfect mechanical condition, and the only physical flaws
are a couple of extremely minor scratches on the LCD display, in no way
whatsoever
affecting the working of the display, or the readability of the display.  I am
asking $200 for the unit, which seems like a very good deal to me.

The electrix mofx effects processor includes the original manual, box, and
power cable, I will also be providing 4 BALANCED mono 1/4" cables in case it is
to be used in an effects loop on a stereo send/receive loop of a mixer, as well
as a midi adapter.  The unit includes distortion, flange, tremelo, and delay,
and is chainable and may trigger other units via midi instructions.  The unit
is in perfect working condition, as well as perfect physical condition.  Th
well, which also seems like a good deal to me.

Basically, I'm poor!tes will be lower than international rates, but I will ship
it anywhere in the world.  I apologize, I don't own a digital camera, so I
cannot offer pictures of my units, but korgs website provides info on the er-1,
and electrix's website provides info on the mofx.  If no 313er's are
interested, I'll throw them on ebay, but I figure this saves time, and effort
on both of our behalves.  Sorry for long post, I hope I have sparked interest
in somebody though!
-Andy