From: Maarten Baute [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 11:44 AM
To: Odeluga, Ken; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) v phorms

 The copyright details are for 2001. Every track's a beut - includes
Titonton, Curtin, Watson and Ben Sims sounding nothing like I've heard him
sound before. <<

Mister Ken is talking about this release:
http://www.discogs.com/release/41104

But I was actually talking about this release (wich is just released this
week):
http://www.discogs.com/release/117385

Cheers,
Maarten